In the many years I’ve been helping people, I’ve seen that one of the most common causes of unhappiness is the overwhelming need to please others. This is something that often starts in our earliest years, when we have a deep desire to be accepted and to gain the approval of those who care for us.
But as adults it's hard to be happy when we’re so focused on others' acceptance and approval. People Pleasing strips our confidence and make relationships much harder than they need be.
It’s my greatest thrill to help people overcome this and see them transform their lives—that’s why I’ve put together this online course on just this topic!
Here are some of the things people say:
- "I want to be able to Say No instead of always saying Yes!"
- "Whenever I try to set boundaries, I end up falling back into old patterns"
- "I wish I could find the balance between putting my own needs first and being kind to others"
- "I get tongue tied, I need some tips on communicating my needs clearly"
- "I never have enough time for myself because I keep giving it away to others, then I feel resentful"
- "I just want to be assertive without feeling guilty about it"
In this four week course you will:
- Understand where the need to please comes from and why it's been so hard to shift
- Learn great communication skills to be able to state your needs effectively
- Learn how to practice Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) to clear the emotional blocks that drive you to please others
- Discover how to find balance between being kind and being assertive
This course will be opening soon.
If you’d like to be part of the next group of motivated students, achieving great confidence and happy relationships then enter your email below and I’ll notify you as soon as a spot opens.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
If, upon completion of the Say Goodbye To People Pleasing, Say Hello To Awesome Confidence! course you do not notice positive changes in your confidence and relationships, I will refund your course fee.
Marléne Rose Shaw, BA (Hons) App. Psych is a therapist and an EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner. She has a thriving practice in the UK and online. Over the past twenty years she’s helped thousands of people change their lives for the better.
She is passionate about helping people overcome problems that have been keeping them stuck and unhappy, sometimes for decades, to move forward to become the creators of their own lives and destinies.