All too often we can take each other for granted, not in a mean way, but because we forget that others need to know how much we value them.
We have the mistaken idea that other people automatically know how much we care, appreciate and admire them – but actually telling them, will mean the world to them, and your relationship will become ever stronger.
How often do you tell the people in your life how much they mean to you? Maybe you already say this to those people who are very close in your life, such as your partner or your children, or maybe you could add a little more to those relationships?
What about your friends; do you tell them how much their friendship means to you? Do you ever let your colleagues know how much you appreciate their efforts?
Take some time to consider the people in your life. Think about the specifics that you truly appreciate in them, the things you admire and cherish – then let them know!
Simple statements such as
- When you [fill in the blank] it really helps me to [fill in the blank] so thank you.
- One thing I really appreciate about our friendship is [fill in the blank]
These simple statements will immediately connect you to the other person because they’re positive affirmations – they strongly show the value of the relationship between you.
Do you need a little help for your confidence and relationships?
I offer face-to-face counselling and therapy sessions in Miraflores, Riviera del Sol, Malaga, Spain
I also offer online sessions across the globe via Skype or Zoom
Please choose one of the following options:
1. For information about fees, length of sessions etc, please click one of these links:
2. To enquire about booking sessions please fill out the form below, or Call/WhatsApp on either:
+34 602 489 656
+44 7429 440968
I’m Marléne Rose Shaw, a PROFESSIONAL THERAPIST and COACH with more than 25 years of experience in helping people gain confidence, overcome anxiety and create happier relationships.
I work with clients across the globe via Skype/Zoom and from my practice on the Costa del Sol, Spain. To find out more about how I can help you,just click the HOME link above.
Latest posts by Marléne Rose Shaw (see all)
- How Do I Find the Right Counsellor or Therapist? - 22nd June 2019
- I Challenge You To Do This – Therapist Tips - 28th May 2019
- Are You Wearing Self-Kindness Blinkers? -Therapist Tips - 18th March 2019